HYGIENIC BY DESIGN
Anderson – Negele introduces the new differential pressure sensor Type D3 for hygienic applications in the food industry like pressure and level measurement in vessels and filter monitoring.
The process connections DIRECTadapt and CLEANadapt are free of gaps and dead spaces and are easy to
sterilize. All process contact materials are FDA approved.
• Parallel display of differential pressure and head or system pressure in the display
• Pressure sensor and electronics using digital signaling to avoid negative impact of temperature changes
• Simple and reliable remote wire cable avoid frequent recalibration
• Improved temperature compensation reduces errors in process temperature changes
• Graphical user interface with intuitive settings
• Integrated tank linearization and density compensation in the sensor
• Due to the modular design, components of the sensor can be replaced on site
• Optionally one or two remote pressure sensors
• Predefined and customized tank geometries and product properties adjustable
• 2 x standard 4 … 20mA interfaces incl. HART 7.0 communication
• Measuring range from -1 … 35 bar
• Total length between two pressure sensors up to 30m